Erin is a highly regarded, eloquent and impassioned speaker. Below is a partial list of conferences Erin has been invited to as the keynote speaker:
• PlayIceland! Conference, Reykjavic, Iceland
• The National Nature Pedagogy Conference, Melbourne, Australia
• Early Childhood Education Conference, Sheffield, England
• The International Forest Kindergarten Conference, Seoul, South Korea
• Antioch University’s Nature Preschool In Bloom Conference, Keene, NH
• Nature Preschool Conference at Irvine Nature Center, ML
• St. Catherine University’s Advanced Montessori Programs Conference, St. Paul, MN
• Annual Science Symposium, University of Saint Joseph, Hartford, CT
• Children Learning with Nature Conference, University of California, Santa Cruz
• Colorado University’s Outdoor Leadership School, Gunnison, Colorado
• Early Childhood Education Summit, Elon University, Burlington, NC
• Center for Parents and Teachers Annual Conference, Concord, MA
• Alaska Family Childcare Association’s Annual Conference, Anchorage, AK
Erin is able to speak informatively and passionately about a variety of subjects related to her work connecting children with nature through the forest kindergarten early childhood education model:
• Forest Kindergartens: The Cedarsong Way
• Building Intimate Relationships with Nature through the Forest Kindergarten Model
• Critical Factors for Ensuring the Success of Your Nature Immersion Program
• Forest Kindergartens and Nature Pedagogy
• Forest Kindergartens: Natural Science for Pre-K
• Assessing Risks and Hazards in the All-Outdoor Model
• The Value of Play
• How Nature Immersion Benefits the children with ADHD, Autism or SPD diagnosis
• Therapeutic Nature Immersion and Nature Deficit Disorder
Keynote talks can be tailored to your audience.
Cost: $1500, plus airfare, transportation and lodging, for one 1-2 hour keynote talk and one 3-4 hour workshop. Additional time can be added for $100 per hour.
For more information please fill out the contact form below.
Forest Kindergarten: The Cedarsong Way
Sharing her own journey of learning about what it actually means to provide immersive preschool experience in an outdoor woodland habitat, Erin takes us deep into the rationale, philosophy, approach and day-by-day management realities of being authentically IN the outdoors.
“Erin THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for writing such a great inspiring book. Our copy arrived today from Amazon and already there’s highlighted quotes and exclamation marks of approval in the margins. It’s an awesome and inspiring book.”